Beach Volleyball Sand Skin Socks

We all know the pain of trying to play some beach volleyball when the sand is way too hot or way too cold for your feet. That is why some smart people invented beach volleyball socks. The first company that designed them was Vincere and they marketed them as Sand Socks. Once there is a product you will have competitors, and this was the case with beach socks. Sand Skins was the next company that started making these socks for beach volleyball. Which are better? I don't know. If you have any comments about either sock from personal experience please share them in the comments section below. As far as I can tell, they look pretty much the same but I'm sure there has to be a difference in the way they feel. I ordered some of both and I will let you all know the verdict once I can test them.

*Okay I got some Sand Skins and they are amazing! The quality is really good. You can order your Sand Socks here -> Buy Sand Skins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Volleyball Items on Amazon